Tuesday 4 March 2014

Thursford Christmas Spectacular 2013 Sunday 23 November

Saturday 23 November
Sadly, and all too soon, we are going home today. Next year I’ll have to make it a four day break with possibly a matinee show. We’ll see.
We are away at 09:00 and have a trouble free journey onto the M11 where we have a coffee stop before continuing south to the M25 and then onto the massive Bluewater shopping centre, home to over 250 establishments all under one roof! Should be fun a month before Christmas!
We arrive at 12:30 and I park in the coach park before walking everyone into the centre and giving them reference points to find their way back to the bus.
I have a walk around but it is too busy for me. Much too many folk about!
We are not leaving until 15:00 but some are back by 14:00. I don’t blame them but it is always difficult finding a suitable lunch stop as the weather could turn nasty at this time of year and this is all under cover.
We are away on time and I’m back in Petersfield by 17:00 and soon finished.
It has been a great three days but will certainly make it a four day trip in 2014.
If there are people reading this who haven’t been to the Thursford Christmas Spectacular then I say you must go, I can’t recommend it highly enough. It is fantastic!!

Well that’s me done for this week and tonight I’m off to my friend Richards 40th at the Folly, should be a great night.





No comments: